Schedule a Campus Tour for one of Three Special Saturdays!
We’re happy that you're thinking about visiting us on a Saturday this summer! We’ll show you around campus and answer all your questions. Midway through the tour we’ll all stop for a complimentary lunch — LSSU barbecue-style! Then you’ll have the opportunity to meet with faculty and advisors as they showcase their departments for you. It’s a big day, filled with activities geared toward helping you determine if LSSU is the right place for you.
Register by clicking on a date (above) or view our other available tour dates!
While you’re here in the Sault to tour LSSU, why not make a vacation out of it! Spend at least a long weekend with us so that you can experience all that our area has to offer. Did you know that Sault Ste. Marie is the place where Michigan was born and is home to the world-famous Soo Locks? Our city has a rich history that attracts thousands of visitors each year.
Here’s just a sampling of local events scheduled during our weekend tour dates:
June 26 - 27 Community Events
- Soo Locks Engineers Day — Walk across the Lock walls and see the 21 foot drop between Lake Superior and the lower Great Lakes
- Cloverland Electric Cooperative Hydroelectric Plant — Tour this historic landmark hydro facility; the second largest next to Niagra Falls
- Arts, Crafts, and Family Fun Fair
- The Great Tugboat Race
- International Bridge Walk
July 25 - 26 Community Events
- Rendezvous in the Sault — A living history event featuring over 115 visiting historical re-enactors, musicians, entertainers and merchants demonstrating military and civilian life in the period of 1168-1840.