Send an E-mail to Joe Balinski
Petoskey Regional Center
LSSU Regional Center Mission Statement
LSSU's Regional Centers are committed to excellence in serving the educational needs of the local communities by providing opportunities for intellectual, personal, and professional growth to area residents.
Earn your Lake Superior State University Bachelor's Degree at North Central Michigan College!
Degree Completion Programs
- BS Accounting (pdf)
- BS Business Administration (pdf)
- BS Business Administration - Management (pdf)
- BS Criminal Justice - Generalist (pdf)
- BS Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement (pdf)
- BS/BA Early Childhood Education - Minor in Sociology (pdf)
- BS Nursing Completion (pdf)
- BS/BA Individual Studies
- BS/BA Liberal Studies (pdf)
- Consortium Agreement (pdf)
- Consortium Financial Aid Information Form (pdf)
- Graduation Audit Form (pdf)
- New Student Checklist (pdf)
- Application for Admission
- NCMC Transcript Request Form (pdf)
Where do I start?
Please contact Joe Balinski, Site Director for the Petoskey Area Regional Center. He can be reached at:
Petoskey Regional Site Director
Lake Superior State University
1515 Howard Street, Room 48
Petoskey, MI 49770
What you can expect from us
- Personal Attention
The director of our regional center is available to assist you with your educational goals. Course selection, counseling and registration are all services available as you seek your degree from Lake Superior State University. Our regional center office is staffed full time and includes evening hours so that those who work have an opportunity to seek advice without missing work and other commitments.
- Small Classes
The regional site offers small classes and personal attention from your professors. Your professors will know you by name … you’re not just another number to us!
- Knowledgeable Faculty
LSSU faculty take great pride in teaching and present a personal approach to education. They are experts in their fields who share a commitment to developing students as good citizens and professionals. They believe in a student centered environment which is personal, natural and superior.
- Student Friendly!
Students are important to us. You will be greeted with a smile and your questions will be answered. We make it easy for you to earn your degree from a Lake Superior State University regional center.
- Textbooks: Textbooks are available from the bookstore (Barnes & Noble at Lake Superior State University). Call 1-877-557-SHOP or order online at http://www.lssu.bkstore.com.
- Library Services: Please see the LSSU library page for information on off-campus services for our students.
- Student Services
- My.LSSU (access Web 4 Students, E-mail, Calendar, etc...)
- Disability Services (Services are arranged with the assistance of regional center staff, who can assist with providing extended testing time, proctoring in alternative locations, alternative format for textbooks and exams. Disability Services also serves as the facilitator between students, faculty, and regional center staffing.)