Request courses to be moved from the current Blackboard CE8 system to the new Blackboard Learn 9.1 system (for faculty use only)
Use this form to request courses to be moved from the current Blackboard CE8 to the new Blackboard Learn system (for faculty use only).
- Information Technology Department will retain a copy of all courses taught using the current Blackboard Learn CE8 system for the next three years. Staring Spring 2013, you can request access to a course taught on Blackboard CE8 by send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Let us know which courses you will be re-using in the new system using this form.
- Check the status of your request at: http://lssu.edu/blackboard/status.php.
- Please note: The courses moved to Blackboard Learn will not have student information.
- Blackboard Learn courses can be accessed at: https://lssu-bb.blackboard.com. Type in your LSSU userid and password. Your LSSU userid is the first part of your LSSU email address without the @lssu.edu. If you need help accessing Blackboard, please contact the Helpdesk at (906) 635-6677.
Please note: We will be unable to move courses unless we have all pieces of information requested