The Career Services Department is here to assist students with:
- Career Counseling
- Choosing a Major
- Changing a Major
- The coursework for the student’s current degree is not of interest to him/her.
i.e. He/She wants to be a CSI but doesn't like Chemistry.
- Career Exploration
- Career assessments measure those characteristics which seem most helpful to consider when attempting to select a career path.
They help identify a student’s interests, abilities, work values, and personality traits.
- Job Searching
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- Interview Preparation
- Online Job/Internships Database for LSSU students and alumni.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Grad School/Portfolio Preparation
You can also assist your student in his/her career decision making effort by offering support and valuable feedback while encouraging him/her to
utilize the services and resources offered in the Career Services office.
Have any questions? Feel free to contact us.