General Engineering Technology
You should select this program if you are interested in engineering technology but have not decided upon a specific program. You will receive extra advising and schedule courses in different areas to assist in determining career interests. As soon as you choose an engineering technology major, you will transfer to that program.
Engineering and Engineering Technology Courses (25 credits)
- EGME141 Solid Modeling 3
- EGNR101 Introduction to Engineering 2
- EGET110 Applied Electricity 4
- Technical Electives 16
Mathematics and Science Courses (21 credits)
- CHEM108 Applied Chemistry 3
- CHEM109 Applied Chemistry Lab 1
- MATH111 College Algebra 3
- MATH112 Calculus for Business and Life Science 4
- MATH131 Trigonometry 3
- MATH207 Principles of Statistical Methods 3
- PHYS221 Elements of Physics I 4
- CSCI101 Intro. to Microcomputer Applications 3
Electives (4 credits)
General Education: All LSSU Associate’s degree candidates must complete the LSSU general education core requirements, or have earned the MACRAO Stamp (Michigan Community College transfer students), or have completed the general education certification (Sault College transfer students).
A minimum of 62 credits (at the 100 level or higher) must be earned for graduation with a cumulative gpa of 2.00 or higher. A gpa of 2.00 or higher is also required in your Major, as well as in your General Education Core Requirements.