Disability Services - Services for Students
houses the Ability Center for Exceptional Students (ACES). ACES provides
a work area for students with disabilities.
Also provided are assistive
learning technology support, advocacy and assistance in obtaining testing
and documentation, and filing such documentation.
A proactive approach
is incorporated assuring compliance with ADA and public law 504.
We assist students by:
- Providing information to students seeking disability services on
- Verifying student documentation to establish eligibility for disability
- Providing a Letter of Accommodation for students to present to faculty that
accommodations identified for individual students.
- Providing support to students with disabilities via counseling, advocacy,
- Coordinating and administering accommodated exams in the DS Testing
- Providing disability-related technical assistance, auxiliary aids/services,
- Clarifying student and faculty roles and responsibilities
Fees and Eligibility
Being a University-supported department,
the services available through Disability Services and ACES are restricted
to student members of the campus community.
Alternative formats of this web page is available upon request.