The Math Center offers a wide variety of services suited to the many needs of
students. From one-on-one and small group tutoring, computer software to vidoes
and audio tapes, the Math Center has what you need to succeed in math ... from
pre-algebra through calculus.
Math Walk-in Center provides you with
an opportunity to work with peers and a qualified tutor to increase understanding
of challenging material.
- Study sessions provide a more relaxed atmosphere to help you focus better.
- Discussing math problems with your peers can provide you with new perspectives
Walk-in sessions are open to students to ask questions and get help.
- Monday - Thursday: 10:00-6:00pm in LBR127
- Friday: 10:00pm-2:00pm in LBR127
- Sunday: 5:00-9:00pm in LBR127
- Extended Hours for Finals Week:
- Saturday, April 26: 1:00pm-5pm
- Sunday, April 27: 1:00am-9:00pm
- Monday-Wednesday, April. 28-30: 10:00am-5:00pm
- Thursday, May 1: 10:00am-5:00pm
- One-on-one and small group appointment tutoring is available for basic math through calculus courses.
- Tutors can help you break down tricky problems and concepts.
- Tutors can assist you in learning how to use scientific calculators.
- Click here for information on Tutoring.
Our computer, video, audio, and text-based tutorials allow you to improve your math skills at a pace you set for yourself.