Math Center - Located in LBR 127
The Math Center offers a wide variety of services suited to the many needs of
students. From one-on-one and small group tutoring, computer software to vidoes
and audio tapes, the Math Center has what you need to succeed in math ... from
pre-algebra through calculus.
Math Walk-in Center provides you with
an opportunity to work with peers and a qualified tutor to increase understanding
of challenging material.
- Study sessions provide a more relaxed atmosphere to help you focus better.
- Discussing math problems with your peers can provide you with new perspectives
Walk-in sessions are open to students to ask questions and get help.
- Fall 2015 Hours
- The Math Center will close for the Thanksgiving break on Tuesday November 24th
at 6:00 pm. We will re-open on Sunday November 29th at 5:00 pm.
- Monday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 5:00pm-9:00pm
- One-on-one and small group appointment tutoring is available for basic math through calculus courses.
- Tutors can help you break down tricky problems and concepts.
- Tutors can assist you in learning how to use scientific calculators.
- Click here for information on Tutoring.
Our computer, video, audio, and text-based tutorials allow you to improve your math skills at a pace you set for yourself.