TO ESTIMATE YOUR CURRENT SEMESTER GPA:
1. Enter your anticipated letter grades (A, A-, B+, B, B-, C etc.) and the credit hours for each class
2. Click "Calculate Estimated Current Semester GPA."
TO ESTIMATE HOW THIS SEMESTER AFFECTS YOUR CUMULATIVE GPA:
1. Enter your anticipated letter grades (A, A-, B+, B, B-, C etc.) and the credit hours for each class this
2. Next, enter your current cumulative GPA and total GPA Hours (GPA Hrs) earned prior to this
3. Click "Calculate Estimated Cumulative GPA."
This will show your cumulative GPA based upon this semester’s anticipated grades.
VIEW YOUR UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT ONLINE
You can find your unofficial transcipt by logging into My
LSSU (see instructions below). Within the LSSU Web Services channel click on Anchor Access,
click on the Student tab, click on Academic Information, click on Academic Transcript.
LOGIN TO MYLSSU at https://my.lssu.edu
USER NAME: enter your user name (The user name usually consists of your first
initial and last name, however it may also contain your second initial). Click in the PASSWORD
field to enter your password.
You may also receive assistance at the Registrar's Office in the Fletcher
Center for Student Services or LSSUís Help Desk x6677