Fall Semester 2015
- Open Registration begins Friday, April 3, 2015
- Fall Classes begin on Monday, August 31, 2015
- Additional Important Dates
Currently Enrolled Students
- March 30 Seniors (88+ earned credits)
- March 31 Juniors (56-87 earned credits)
- April 1 Sophomores (26-55 earned credits)
- April 2 Freshmen (0-25 earned credits)
- April 3 Open Registration (New, Re-Admitted, Guest & Non-Degree Students)
Anyone 18 or older is welcome to enroll part-time (11 credits or less) in classes at LSSU. You do not need to be formally accepted unless you are working toward earning a certificate or degree, seeking financial aid of any kind (Veterans Affairs, Pell Grants, Guaranteed Student Loans, BIA, Basic Grants, etc.), or are NOT a United States citizen or permanent resident.
All stated prerequisite or co-requisite requirements for any courses you wish to register for will need to be satisfied. If you have questions about specific course prerequisite requirements, please consult the current year's Search Academic Catalog Course Descriptions or the instructor of the course. You may reach the instructor by calling the academic department responsible for the course.
Register On-Line - Your part-time registration will be processed within the next 2 to 3 business days. You will be registered for your requested courses based on course availability at that time and with verification that all prerequisites and/or co-requisites are satisfied. We will send you an email confirmation of enrollment into your requested class(es) and directions on how to access My.LSSU.
Printable Registration Form (pdf) - To register for your course or courses in person, come to the Registrar's Office located in the Fletcher Center for Student Services; or mail the Registration form to: Lake Superior State University, Registrar's Office, Fletcher Center for Student Services, 650 W. Easterday Avenue, Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783.
- Regional Center Students
- Part-Time Non-Degree Students
- Checklist for Success (pdf)
- Student Registration Guide (pdf)
- Anchor Access Common Registration Add Errors (pdf)
- Worksheet (pdf)
- Add/Drop Course & Withdrawal Policy
- Tentative Schedule for Spring 2016 Semester (pdf) - The Tentative Course Schedule is subject to change.
- Search Available Courses - The spring semester 2016 course schedule will be viewable on October 19, 2015.
- Search Academic Catalog Course Descriptions
- Search Textbook Information
- LSSU Subject Codes effective Fall 2006 (pdf)
Accepted students will register for classes during Orientation.
If you have questions, concerns and/or comments regarding the above, please call us at 906-635-2682 or visit the Registrar's Office, located in the Fletcher Center for Student Services.