David Barrett '08
B.S. History Teaching
East Hall was built in 1890s for use as the post guardhouse and stockade. Now it is occupied by Lake Superior State University's music department, where music classes and rehearsals are now held.
For more information, visit the East Hall stop on the Lake
State Virtual Tour
A soldier sounds the
trumpet in front of the post guardhouse, circa 1930.